A membership application can be obtained by requesting one from [email protected]. Please be sure to type REQUEST A MEMBERSHIP FORM in your message’s Subject line
- Access to the annual Hearing Loss Association of America Convention held in various cities across the country.
- Discounts on hearing aids and cell phone data plans.
- Educational opportunities such as Leadership Training and the Hearing Loss Support Specialist Training.
- The support found in our large chapter network.
- The tangible results of our work with laws and policies that impact people with hearing loss.
- The knowledge that you are an active participant in a highly-respected organization that is a force for change working on behalf of people with hearing loss.
- Online activities such as HLAA Webinars (captioned), chat rooms, Forums and much more at https://www.hearingloss.org/
- Participation in advocacy campaigns as a member of HLAS.
- Regular monthly meetings, Summer Rap Sessions, After Hours evening meetings.
- Members Only – Theater Club, Movie Club, Special Events
- Peer Mentor services
Note: Please request a membership form by emailing [email protected] — you can pay by check or cash at a meeting — OR — mail to: HLAS, PO Box 48643, Sarasota, FL 34230 The Hearing Loss Association of America-Sarasota/Manatee Chapter is a tax-exempt, charitable organization and is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions under the IRS Code 501(c)(3). A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Florida division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the State (1-800-435-7352) or calling from outside the State (850) 410-3800 or from the website www.freshfromflorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State. Registration # CH 14627.