- Benefits – Dual Membership in HLAA/HLAA-Sarasota/Manatee
- Hearing Loss Magazine – the bimonthly magazine full of information about the latest technology, products and information about how to live well with hearing loss. Read stories from people who have hearing loss as well as articles from leading professionals in the field.
- Discounted rate to the annual Hearing Loss Association of America Convention held in various cities across the country.
- Discounts on hearing aids and cell phone data plans.
- Educational opportunities such as Leadership Training and the Hearing Loss Support Specialist Training.
- The support found in our large chapter network.
- The tangible results of our work with laws and policies that impact people with hearing loss.
- The knowledge that you are an active participant in a highly-respected organization that is a force for change working on behalf of people with hearing loss.
- Online activities such as HLAA Webinars (captioned), chat rooms, groups for young adults,parents, surveys, HLAA e-News, and more.
- Participation in advocacy campaigns as a member of HLAA.
- Regular monthly meetings, Summer Rap Sessions, After Hours evening meetings.
- Members Only – Theater Club, Movie Club, Book Club.
- Eligible for Scholarships
- Peer Mentor services
Note: This is the Online Membership Application – OR you can pay by check or cash at a meeting OR mail to: HLAS, PO Box 48643, Sarasota, FL 34230
The Hearing Loss Association of America-Sarasota/Manatee Chapter is a tax-exempt, charitable organization and is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions under the IRS Code 501(c)(3). A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Florida division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the State (1-800-435-7352) or calling from outside the State (850) 410-3800 or from the website www.freshfromflorida.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State. Registration # CH 14627.