Draft HLAA-SM Membership Form 7.9.202
Benefits – for more information or for assistance downloading a local Sarasota Chapter membership application form, please reach out to [email protected] and please be sure to include MEMBERSHIP INQUIRY in the subject heading.
- Discounted rate to the annual Hearing Loss Association of America Convention held in various cities across the country.
- Discounts on hearing aids and cell phone data plans.
- Educational opportunities such as Leadership Training and the Hearing Loss Support Specialist Training.
- The support found in our large chapter network.
- The tangible results of our work with laws and policies that impact people with hearing loss.
- The knowledge that you are an active participant in a highly-respected organization that is a force for change working on behalf of people with hearing loss.
- Online activities such as HLAA Webinars (captioned), chat rooms, groups for young adults,parents, surveys, HLAA e-News, and more.
- Participation in advocacy campaigns as a member of HLAA.
- Regular monthly meetings, Summer Rap Sessions, After Hours evening meetings.
- Members Only – Theater Club, Movie Club, Book Club.
- Eligible for Scholarships
- Peer Mentor services
To pay by check, please make payable to HLAS and bring to the next meeting or mail to:
Hearing Loss Association of Sarasota
P.O. Box 48643
Sarasota, FL 34230