HLAS can provide you with a peer mentor to discuss your particular needs or guide you on most any specific issues.
Peer mentor services are free and open to anyone who needs support.
Frequently asked support includes:
• How to select the right audiologist
• How to get the right hearing aid
• How to get the most out of a session with an audiologist
• Communication strategies
• How to retrain your brain to hear better
• Finding the right assisted listening devices, phones and other devices
• Financial aid
And many more areas.
To learn more or to schedule a mentor session, either attend a monthly meeting or use the contact us form.