Benefits – Dual Membership in HLAA/HLAS
- Hearing Loss Magazine – the bimonthly magazine full of information about the latest technology, products and information about how to live well with hearing loss. Read stories from people who have hearing loss as well as articles from leading professionals in the field.
- Discounted rate to the annual Hearing Loss Association of America Convention held in various cities across the country.
- Discounts on hearing aids and cell phone data plans.
- Educational opportunities such as Leadership Training and the Hearing Loss Support Specialist Training.
- The support found in our large chapter network.
- The tangible results of our work with laws and policies that impact people with hearing loss.
- The knowledge that you are an active participant in a highly-respected organization that is a force for change working on behalf of people with hearing loss.
- Online activities such as HLAA Webinars (captioned), chat rooms, groups for young adults,parents, surveys, HLAA e-News, and more.
- Participation in advocacy campaigns as a member of HLAA.
- Regular monthly meetings, Summer Rap Sessions, After Hours evening meetings.
- Members Only – Theater Club, Movie Club, Book Club.
- Eligible for Scholarships
- Peer Mentor services
To pay by check, please make payable to HLAS and bring to the next meeting or mail to:
Hearing Loss Association of Sarasota
P.O. Box 48643
Sarasota, FL 34230